- The early years
Places I’ve lived, Family, and Growing up. El Paso, Texas When sharing the tub wasn’t […]
- Part 1. Introduction to heartbreak
When I hear the word Heartbreak, I feel like; I alone am the only one […]
- An understanding of a problem trait
In regard to the sharing a personal anecdote when people tell you something I want […]
- Part 2. Intro to Heartbreak
Part 2 of an Introduction to Heartbreak.
- Part 3. Jumped by crackheads
You probably wouldn’t believe me
- Cancer: Part 1- An Unusual Issue
Part 1 of my cancer story and how it began.
- Thank you.
Thank you Heartbreak, but i’ve been done with you for a while.